Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Time Out To Scoff

I caught some wireless at a coffee shop here in Ashville. Jonathan and I have been on the road since yesterday morning. I'll definitely write more about the trip, but I wanted to throw up the most hilariously bad sentence I've seen in a looooong time. It was on a sign hanging in the bathroom of the noodle place where we have lunch....these are the kinds of things I notice I guess.

And I quote:

"Each employee's hands must be washed thoroughly, using soap, warm water and sanitary towel or approved hand-drying device, before beginning to work and after each visit to the toilet."

Wow....

2 comments:

The Morrigan said...

*grins* Honey, that's the standard sentence from the Department of Sanitation; I see it all the time in NC. Keep an eye out, and you'll see it everywhere! :-)

LOVE,
B

brett tilford said...

Haha complete genius!