Saturday, September 27, 2008

Stuff I Keep Meaning To Do

I'm tempted to not write anything.

I've been circling around my blog for the past few days, but I never quite post. I've had some fun experiences worth posting about lately. I was in NY for a few days with Janelle and friends for my birthday. I've been thinking about stuff. Life is happening. But somehow I'm just not inspired to write about.

So for now, this will have to do. I'm really looking forward to settling back into a rythm here in the Hill. I've been getting increasingly agitated, fighting off that feeling that I'm overlooking important things. I feel like I'm juggling several open loops that I just want to close, relationally, work related, even physically. My list of "stuff I keep meaning to do" is getting a bit too long.

So that's what I'll be focusing on over the next few weeks. It might be a little quiet until I make some progress.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh good. That will give me enough time to catch up on your blog because I definitely lost track :)