Monday, September 22, 2008

Digital Freewrite

Here we go. I've never done a free write straight on my blog before, but I don't have my notebook with me. I'm going to just write spontaneously, don't expect to read too much into it:


Blank spaces mix leaves like a blender,
A slender jungle path in silent gray.
Move with the breeze along the branches of trees,
Swallowed whole.

Washed ashore in bits and pieces,
Leaping trout-like up again, exploring new found beaches.
Where's the end, the water-sent fresh break from old foam?
Send it soon.

Flight bound through metal clouds, aqueous,
Born down by water-weight dripping from hidden wings
Sweat of motion dries in the sun
But lingers on the skin.

1 comments:

brett tilford said...

Very nice! Here's my freewrite. "Hey everybody check out bretttilford.com!" okay. that's all.