Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Features Aplenty

I've added a few interesting new features to my blog.

The most important of which is an RSS feed (finally!) so all of you saavy Google Reader users out there can add my to your feeds.

There's also a cool new Blogspot feature called a blog list that not only lists my favorite blogs out there on the web, but shows the title of the most recent posts. So if your blog is on there, make your titles really snappy and post frequently, because the list is arranged based on the most recent posts. May the best blogger win!

Haha, just kidding, no pressure and all that, but seriously anyone cruising for blogs to track should check out that list.

4 comments:

Joel said...

Um, savvy RSS users had already added your blog and comments to their feeds. I think you mean newbie "Google Reader users." :-)

Janelle said...

Man has a point... you've been on my RSS feed since your second post, newbie. :p

The Morrigan said...

Hey bubba, get me off of your "not blogging yet" list! *grins*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog list. I've jumped to several from your site and enjoyed the journey. Think I'll do the same on my site. That's basically what I do, you know. Watch you and jan & friends, then try to be like you....