Saturday, June 28, 2008

And There Was Much Rejoicing

Today is a very big day everybody!

Today I get to take the first name off of my list of infamy to the right. My dad has started blogging! In typical Doug Fike fashion, he took his time getting into it, but his blog is bigger, more nuanced, and built on a better platform than mine, lol.

You should all go check it out, cause he's at least as awesome as I am.

dfworldview.squarespace.com

Check out some of the incredible photography in his Photo Blog section. There's some really cool, artistic new series there.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Psst. I think your list O' Shame is a little out of date. Last I checked Blanche, Zac, and I had all started writing so you can edit your guilt trip, thank you. :p

The Morrigan said...

I would like to second what Janelle said and add nothing. *grins*