Friday, April 25, 2008

Texas, part 1

I'm in big sky country (surprise: the sky really is bigger here!), and the trip is already shaping up well. The conferences begin tonight. So far we've been visiting people, seeing their homes and meeting families. Its been great connecting with Brett and Maggie, I'm really glad it worked out for me to stay with them.

The business portion of the trip will begin on Sunday really. I'm kind of nervous about that, but mostly because I have a really strong sense of how well everything could go. I'm beginning to think that I could really begin apartment hunting by September or October!

Its also looking like I might stay an extra week here, and then road trip back with Jonathan! Which, needless to say, would be unbelievably amazing. More on that as plans are firmed up.

2 comments:

brett tilford said...

Glad you are here buddy :)

Cheers

Joel said...

Just skimming through backposts (probably won't ever catch up entirely but who knows?) and saw this. Dude, this is not Big Sky Country. Big Hat, maybe. Montana, sweet gift of God. A little like confusing hell with heaven to give a Montana name to Texas. :-p